- Methodology & Assessment
- Academic Committee
- Teaching Staff
- Normas de Permanencia y
Reconocimiento de Créditos
- Quality Assurance System
- Buzón de Quejas y Sugerencias
MEGIN - Methodology & Assessment
The methodology used in all the subjects is aimed at providing students with contents and bibliographic information enabling them to acquire a complete and current view of the status of each subject: latest theoretical contributions, ongoing debates, most recent empirical work, etc. At the same time, students are initiated into research by using the available theoretical and empirical tools, with the highest rigor and demand, always with the ultimate intention of performing a work of quality.
In order to attain the aforementioned objectives, professors participating in the Program use various teaching tools, in particular:
- A combination of magisterial lecturing and seminars, taught by professors in the subject or, in some cases, eminent persons of special relevance in the subject matter. In order to be evaluated, assistance to not less than 70% of the classes taught in each course is required by the program.
- Elaboration and in-class exposition of papers, intended for students to make a profound study of specific aspects of the program or to approach the study of some element not included in the subject but related to it, whenever relevant. These papers are advised by the professor teaching the subject.
- Specialized seminars to complete the education given in class. The purpose of the seminars will be, in some cases, to learn about the innovation process experience of companies; in other cases, seminars will focus on methodology issues with the aim of reinforcing the students’ training on how to do research. Seminars will be taught by prestigious professors coming from national and international universities.
With regards to student mobility End of Master Projects are carried out with collaboration from other Spanish universities (Salamanca, Politécnica de Valencia, Santiago de Compostela, Vigo, etc.) and universities abroad (including Luigi Bocconi in Milan, SPRU, and Manchester).
EVALUATION METHODS AND CRITERIA
The following will be assets in all courses:
- The extent of student involvement in class participation and oral presentation of assignments.
- Written assignments and the exam.