Can I enroll in any of the three universities? Is there any difference?

You can enroll in any of the three universities. Essentially there is no difference. However, keep in mind that you will receive a certificate by the University in which you have enrolled.

If I am an engineer, can I enroll in UAM and UCM or only in UPM?

You can enroll in any of the universities. Selection of Master candidates is carried out jointly.

How much is the tuition?

Given that the Master Program is official, fees are determined by the Madrid Regional Government. Information on fees is published in the Official Gazette of the Autonomous Region.

What is the overall duration of the Master Program?

The duration of the Master studies is one academic year.

May I enter the PhD program directly?

After completing the Master, students willing to enter the PhD Program must present a dissertation project. If the project is approved by the Academic Commission of DEGIN, the student will be able to register for starting a Dissertation.

May I do the pre-enrollment process in any of the three universities?

The application for enrollment in any of the three participant universities, shuts out further applications in the rest of participant ones, moreover applicant could be excluded in all of them in case of duplicities.

How many ECTS credits does the Master Program have and how much does it cost?

The Master Program consists of 60 ECTS credits. The public price for postgraduate studies is 65€ per credit as it's stated in the Official Gazette of the Autonomous Region of Madrid published on 6th July 2012.

Last modified: Monday, 12 November 2012, 6:33 PM